- 3 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed, and cut into pie-maker tops and bottoms
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into 1/4s
- 1 carrot, chopped into 2.5cm lengths
- 20 g oil
- 500 g Beef mince
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 125 g water
- 1 tsp beef stock
- 1/2 cup frozen peas or 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoons Lancashire Relish, or Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 heaped tablespoon cornflour
- milk for glazing
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add oil, onion and carrot and chop 10secs/sp5.
2. Add mince and brown 5mins/Varoma/"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp1.
3. Add the remaining ingredients (except for the cornflour and milk).
4. Cook 8mins/100°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp1. Use steaming basket in place of MC to reduce spatter.
5. Sprinkle over the cornflour and cook 1min/100°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp1.
7. Glaze with milk and cook in pie maker, until cooked. Or bake in pie tins in a 190°C oven.
Accessories you need
Your source for great recipes'tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Seafood Pie
- Pumpkin & herb doggy treats
- My Everyday White Bread
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Picnic eggs
- Beetroot & Chocolate cake (GF & refined sugar free)
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Self-Crusting Quiche
- The Thermo Mamma's easy wholemeal pizza dough
- Hidden Veg Sausage Rolls by The Thermo Niche
- Variation Impossible Quiche
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Seafood Pie
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- French Onion Soup Mix
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Churros Cake
- Tomato and Salmon Dip