- 300 gram brown rice, - to mill
- 120 gram brown rice, - to cook
- 50 gram olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 70 gram water
- 20 gram water, - if using seeds below
- 25 gram Toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon whole lindseed
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
300 gr of rice- Mill 1 minute/Speed 10.
Set aside for later
120 gr of rice- Rinse in TMX basket then add 900g water, cook 35 mins/Varoma/Speed 1. Run cold water through to cool it then put to the side.
Add cooked rice and remainingingredients EXCEPT SEEDS mix 30 seconds/speed 7.
Add seeds mix Reverse Speed/Turbo until just mixed.
Turn onto Thermomat and give quick knead.
Roll in fat cylinder in cling so it won’t dry out.
How to roll dough thin – seems complicated but IT WORKS!
Place a sheet of cling wrap on bench the size of the large baking tray. Take a handful sized amount of dough, place on cling wrap and cover with another sheet of cling wrap the same size on top and roll on top of cling wrap as thin as possible. When the right thickness, about 1mm thick, carefully peel back the top layer of cling wrap and replace with the baking paper. Flip it over so baking paper is underneath and cling wrap on top. Using a long bladed knife press to score 3cm squares through the cling wrap. (This helps to snap them when they are cooked)
Lift on to baking tray
Remove top layer of cling wrap.
Grind sea salt over biscuits
Bake about 15 - 20 minutes at 175⁰C until golden. Cool on trays and then snap and place in airtight container
Rolling the dough
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Banana oat pancake
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits