- 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 125 grams Water
- 1 Medium Zucchini
- 1 Medium Capsicum
- 180 grams Sesame Seeds
- 60 grams Pepitas
- 80 grams Sunflower Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Psyllium Husks (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
1.) Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan forced. Cover baking tray with baking paper.
2.) Place chia seeds in bowl. Blitz 15 seconds, speed 9, MC on. Add water and leave 5 minutes.
3.) Roughly cut zucchini and capsicum and add to bowl. Blitz 10 seconds, speed 5, MC on. Scrape down sides and blitz again 5 seconds, speed 5, MC on.
4.) Add remaining ingredients and mix on reverse, 10 seconds, speed 4.
5.) Spread mixture onto 1 or 2 oven trays (depending on what thickness you want).
6.) Cook for 20 minutes at 180 degrees fan forced.
7.) Remove from oven and cut into desired sizes.
8.) Turn oven down to 120 degrees and cook for a further 40 minutes to 1 1/2 hours. The crackers need to dry out - drying time can vary depending on your oven and how think your crackers are.
9.) Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Carrot Cheesy Muffins
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Seed Crackers LCHF RMR
- The BEST Sesame Crispbread (LCHF, GF, NF)
- Pizza Cups
- Almond meal and Coconut Cupcakes
- Bacon and Cheese Puffs
- 10 Minute Cloud Eggs
- LCHF Parmesan Crackers
- Spinach, Bacon and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Egg muffin
- Yve's Mini quiches
- FODMAP friendly Eggplant Curry
- Apple Shortcake
- beckys Spaghetti Bolognese sauce
- Blueberry Muffins - (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Vegan Caramel Sauce DF GF
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Vegan/Vegetarian Minestrone Soup
- Chai & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Grain Free Vegetable Lasagne
- Cacao & Mint Bliss Balls
- Kim's Passionfruit Slice (Nan's Recipe <3)