- 150 grams raw almonds
- 350 grams cauliflower florets
- 4 eggs
- 3 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
8Recipe is created for
Weigh in the 150g of raw almonds, mix on speed 7 for 10 secs.
Set aside the almond meal.
Without washing the bowl, weigh in the 350g of cauliflower florets.
Mix on reverse speed 5 for 7 seconds.
Add the 4 eggs, 3 teaspoons of turmeric, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and the almond meal and mix on reverse speed 4 for 15 seconds.
Scrape down the sides and mix again on reverse speed 4 for an additional 15 seconds.
Line a rectangular baking tray with baking paper and pour the mixture and spread out making sure it is around 1/2 to 1 cm thickness.
Bake at 160 degrees for 25-30 mins or until golden brown.
Once baked leave it in the tray until completely cooled.
Next peel of the baking paper and cut it into 8 pieces that you can use to make a sandwhich, store in the fridge for up to a week.
This recipe came from a website called "Paleohacks".
I have made it a few times now and even had success with adding chilli flakes, dried garlic and onion flakes.
I have also lightly toasted this bread for breakfast and it was great!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- ham cheese chutney scrolls
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars
- Zucchini Muffins
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Choc Beetroot Mud Cake
- Hundreds and Thousands Biscuits
- Green Apple and Kiwi Fruit Soft serve Ice Cream (Fruity Dream)
- Anzac Cheesecake Slice
- Home Made Philly Cream Cheese
- Healthy Coconut steamed fried Rice
- Varoma Style Butterflied Leg of lamb and Veggies.
- Coconut steamed fried Quinoa and Rice
- Clone of Old Fashioned Traditional Chocolate Fudge
- Old Fashioned Traditional Chocolate Fudge
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- mayo egg free
- Mash and steamed veg
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- Simple Carrot Salad
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE