- 1 clove fresh garlic, finely minced
- 85 grams water, (1/3 cup)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 75 grams Avocado or olive oil, (1/3 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 135 grams arrowroot powder, or tapioca flour (1 cup)
- 1 egg
- 40 grams Coconut Flour, (1/3 cup)
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs, (Optional)
Accessories you need
Don't be afraid to add herbs or spices. Would also work well for a Paleo flat bread for dips.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Egg Free Pancakes