- 1 clove fresh garlic, finely minced
- 85 grams water, (1/3 cup)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 75 grams Avocado or olive oil, (1/3 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 135 grams arrowroot powder, or tapioca flour (1 cup)
- 1 egg
- 40 grams Coconut Flour, (1/3 cup)
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs, (Optional)
Accessories you need
Don't be afraid to add herbs or spices. Would also work well for a Paleo flat bread for dips.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Green wellness juice
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel