- 1 clove fresh garlic, finely minced
- 85 grams water, (1/3 cup)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 75 grams Avocado or olive oil, (1/3 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 135 grams arrowroot powder, or tapioca flour (1 cup)
- 1 egg
- 40 grams Coconut Flour, (1/3 cup)
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs, (Optional)
Accessories you need
Don't be afraid to add herbs or spices. Would also work well for a Paleo flat bread for dips.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- Banana Cake
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- GF Slow cooker Roast Lamb Leg and Gravy
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)