- 250 gram Stuffed Green Olives, You can use any stuffed olives
- 150 grams Shredded sharp cheese, Can use parmesan mix with cheddar
- 150 grams plain flour
- 60 grams unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne or smoke paprika
Recipe is created for
Dry Olives on Absorbent paper
Grate cheeses in thermomix speed 8 10secs
Combine the flour, butter and spices with cheese and knead for 30 secs. If the dough doesn't hold together add awater a teaspoon at a time
Pinch off small amounts of dough and press it as thin as you can and wrap and smoosh dough around dry olive. Roll until smooth.
Bake for 15-20 mins 200 degrees or until golden. Alternatively freeze the olives and bake straight from freezer...Yummy!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Apricot slice
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Zucchini slice
- Chilli Seed Crackers - Easy, Healthy, Quick