- 150 grams grated cheese
- 130 grams Diced bacon
- 480 grams S R Flour
- 80 grams Butter
- 250 grams Milk
Pre heat oven to 180*C
Place the flour and cubed butter into the TMX bowl and mix for 6 secs/ speed 6. Scrap down the sides. Add the milk, cheese and bacon and combine ingredients for 8 secs/ speed 6 to form a dough.
Roll out the dough on a thermomat or a floured surface to 2 cm thick, using a scone cutter cut out the scones and place on a line baking tray.
Place in oven for aprox 18 minutes until golden brown.Remove from oven and wrap in a tea towel so cool slightly.
warmed, cut in half covered in butter.
Accessories you need
Grate you own cheese by cubing and the grating for 6 secs/ speed 6.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Sugar Cookies
- Easter Egg Buns
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts