- 150 grams grated cheese
- 130 grams Diced bacon
- 480 grams S R Flour
- 80 grams Butter
- 250 grams Milk
Pre heat oven to 180*C
Place the flour and cubed butter into the TMX bowl and mix for 6 secs/ speed 6. Scrap down the sides. Add the milk, cheese and bacon and combine ingredients for 8 secs/ speed 6 to form a dough.
Roll out the dough on a thermomat or a floured surface to 2 cm thick, using a scone cutter cut out the scones and place on a line baking tray.
Place in oven for aprox 18 minutes until golden brown.Remove from oven and wrap in a tea towel so cool slightly.
warmed, cut in half covered in butter.
Grate you own cheese by cubing and the grating for 6 secs/ speed 6.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Focaccia Loaf
- Pumpkin, Cheese & Bacon Scones
- Spinach and Ricotta Rolls
- Gluten Free Quiche Base
- Red Tortoise Cake - Ang Ku Kuih
- Parmesan Cheddar Crackers
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Banana bread with sultanas
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Marinated goats cheese
- Variation Banana Muffins