- 150 grams grated cheese
- 130 grams Diced bacon
- 480 grams S R Flour
- 80 grams Butter
- 250 grams Milk
Pre heat oven to 180*C
Place the flour and cubed butter into the TMX bowl and mix for 6 secs/ speed 6. Scrap down the sides. Add the milk, cheese and bacon and combine ingredients for 8 secs/ speed 6 to form a dough.
Roll out the dough on a thermomat or a floured surface to 2 cm thick, using a scone cutter cut out the scones and place on a line baking tray.
Place in oven for aprox 18 minutes until golden brown.Remove from oven and wrap in a tea towel so cool slightly.
warmed, cut in half covered in butter.
Grate you own cheese by cubing and the grating for 6 secs/ speed 6.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Variation Date lime cake
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Pineapple upside down cake
- O’Henry Slice
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon