- 150 grams grated cheese
- 130 grams Diced bacon
- 480 grams S R Flour
- 80 grams Butter
- 250 grams Milk
Pre heat oven to 180*C
Place the flour and cubed butter into the TMX bowl and mix for 6 secs/ speed 6. Scrap down the sides. Add the milk, cheese and bacon and combine ingredients for 8 secs/ speed 6 to form a dough.
Roll out the dough on a thermomat or a floured surface to 2 cm thick, using a scone cutter cut out the scones and place on a line baking tray.
Place in oven for aprox 18 minutes until golden brown.Remove from oven and wrap in a tea towel so cool slightly.
warmed, cut in half covered in butter.
Grate you own cheese by cubing and the grating for 6 secs/ speed 6.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Little piggy faces
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Golden Sultana Cake
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Vegan Cheesy Sauce
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce