- 150 grams grated cheese
- 130 grams Diced bacon
- 480 grams S R Flour
- 80 grams Butter
- 250 grams Milk
Pre heat oven to 180*C
Place the flour and cubed butter into the TMX bowl and mix for 6 secs/ speed 6. Scrap down the sides. Add the milk, cheese and bacon and combine ingredients for 8 secs/ speed 6 to form a dough.
Roll out the dough on a thermomat or a floured surface to 2 cm thick, using a scone cutter cut out the scones and place on a line baking tray.
Place in oven for aprox 18 minutes until golden brown.Remove from oven and wrap in a tea towel so cool slightly.
warmed, cut in half covered in butter.
Grate you own cheese by cubing and the grating for 6 secs/ speed 6.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Taro and sago