- 100 g Parmasen Cheese, cubed
- 400 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 --- carrot, roughly cut
- 1 zucchini, roughly cut
- 1/2 red capsicum, roughly cut
- 100 g ham, roughly cut
- 2 eggs
- 250 g Milk
- 90 g Butter, melted
- 1 tbsp Tomato chutney, optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. preheat oven to 170degrees and grease/line 18 muffin holes
2. add flour to bowl and turbo 5x to sift, set aside.
3. add parmasen cheese to bowl, 10 secs/spd9, set aside with flour.
4. add carrot, zuchinni and capsicum to bowl and grate 3sec/spd7, set aside with flour mixture.
5. roughly mix in chopped ham with flour and veg mixture and season with pepper.
6. without washing bowl add eggs, milk and butter and mix 10sec/spd 6.
7. add flour mixcture to bowl and tomato chutney if using, mix 20-30secs//spd 4 until combined.
8. divid between muffin holes and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden.
9. let cool and serve warm or cold, these freeze ad defrost well for lunchboxes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups