- 2 tablespoon marmite
- 100 g Butter
- 160 g self raising flour (1 cup)
- 140 g Cheddar cheese (1 cup)
- 230 g milk (1 cup)
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 0.5 teaspoon English mustard powder
Recipe is created for
Set oven to 180. Add all ingredients into TM bowl. set 1 min//speed 3. Once mixed take a teaspoon and spoon into patty pans.
Bake 10- 15 minutes until golden. Allow to cool.
add marmite and butter into TM bowl. Set 3 min/70deg/speed 3.
Pour over cheese puffs and serve immediatly
Best results are to allow the puffs to cool completly and then reheat them so that they crisp up. then pour over marmite sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Mah Mah's Hot Steak Sauce
- Quick Chick
- Ciabatta - What Caroline Cooked
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Pizza dough
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd