- 2 tablespoon marmite
- 100 g Butter
- 160 g self raising flour (1 cup)
- 140 g Cheddar cheese (1 cup)
- 230 g milk (1 cup)
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 0.5 teaspoon English mustard powder
8Recipe is created for
Set oven to 180. Add all ingredients into TM bowl. set 1 min//speed 3. Once mixed take a teaspoon and spoon into patty pans.
Bake 10- 15 minutes until golden. Allow to cool.
add marmite and butter into TM bowl. Set 3 min/70deg/speed 3.
Pour over cheese puffs and serve immediatly
Best results are to allow the puffs to cool completly and then reheat them so that they crisp up. then pour over marmite sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)