- 1 brown onion
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 eggs
- 20 grams Butter
- 2 slices bread
- 300mls whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Chopped chives, Fresh or Dried
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 250 grams Kraft cheddar cheese
- 4 sheets Puff pastry
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Take the puff pastry sheets out of the freezer and allow to thaw.
Then grease the patty pan trays with butter or oil.
Rip the bread slices roughly and chop in the Thermomix on speed 8 for 6 - 10 seconds. Place breadcrumbs into a separate bowl.
Cut the block of cheese into 1 - 2cm cubes. Grate on speed 7 for 6 - 10 seconds. Place into mixing bowl.
Chop onion, garlic and parsley on speed 7 for 3 seconds. Add the whipping cream and 2 eggs to the onion and garlic and mix on speed 6 for 5 seconds. Add the mixture to the bowl
Place the butter into the Thermomix bowl and melt on 80 or 90 degrees for 1 minute. Add the butter to the mixture in the bowl.
Cut out the pastry with a scone cutter and place the pastry circles into the patty pans. Then prick the pastry with a fork.
Place 1 heaped teaspoon on mixture onto each pastry circle.
Bake in a medium to hot oven for 15 - 20 minutes.
Preheat your oven to 180 - 200 degrees
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Brazilian Cheesy buns (Pão de Queijo)
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Yorkshire puddings
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)
- Tuna and Zucchini Slice (Gluten Free)
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie