- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 40 g Tasty cheese
- 1 can corn kernals (125g each)
- 170 g Plain Flour.
- 1.5 heaped teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 190 g Milk
- 50 g melted butter
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius and grease muffin tins.
Place vegies and cheese in bowl and grate 7 sec, speed 6
Add rest of ingredients and mix 10 seconds, speed 4.
Spoon mixture into muffin tins and bake. 20 minutes for mini muffins or 25 minutes for large muffins. Enjoy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Muffins
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- BLISS BALLS
- Mini Quiches
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites
- Slow Cooker Bacon & Vegie Quiche
- Chicken Tart
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)