- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 40 g Tasty cheese
- 1 can corn kernals (125g each)
- 170 g Plain Flour.
- 1.5 heaped teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 190 g Milk
- 50 g melted butter
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius and grease muffin tins.
Place vegies and cheese in bowl and grate 7 sec, speed 6
Add rest of ingredients and mix 10 seconds, speed 4.
Spoon mixture into muffin tins and bake. 20 minutes for mini muffins or 25 minutes for large muffins. Enjoy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Little piggy faces
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Zucchini and corn fritters