- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 40 g Tasty cheese
- 1 can corn kernals (125g each)
- 170 g Plain Flour.
- 1.5 heaped teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 190 g Milk
- 50 g melted butter
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius and grease muffin tins.
Place vegies and cheese in bowl and grate 7 sec, speed 6
Add rest of ingredients and mix 10 seconds, speed 4.
Spoon mixture into muffin tins and bake. 20 minutes for mini muffins or 25 minutes for large muffins. Enjoy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Healthy dog treats/cookies
- Quick Savoury Pumpkin Scones
- Cheesy Seedy Veggie Bites
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Coconut yoghurt: Gini's
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Budget Brownie
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf