- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 40 g Tasty cheese
- 1 can corn kernals (125g each)
- 170 g Plain Flour.
- 1.5 heaped teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 190 g Milk
- 50 g melted butter
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius and grease muffin tins.
Place vegies and cheese in bowl and grate 7 sec, speed 6
Add rest of ingredients and mix 10 seconds, speed 4.
Spoon mixture into muffin tins and bake. 20 minutes for mini muffins or 25 minutes for large muffins. Enjoy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Blueberry Chia Puddings
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits