- 200 grams Cheese cubed
- 3 Spring onions quartered
- 4 Rashers bacon quartered
- olive oil
- 250 grams Philly cheese
- 300 grams sour cream
Recipe is created for
Chop cheese for 5 seconds on speed 6 then set aside
Chop spring onions for 3 seconds on speed 6 set aside with cheese
Chop bacon for 3 seconds on speed 6, add olive oil and cook for 8 minutes 100c speed 1 "Counter-clockwise operation" with MC off
Add philly cheese, sour cream, cheese and spring onions and combine for 15 seconds on speed 3 "Counter-clockwise operation"
Fill cob with mixture, wrap in alfoil and cook for 1 hour at 180c
Tackle recipe with gay abandon and tweak to your hearts content.
Hopefully your cob will be bigger than mine and mixture won't spill over (although it was the look i wanted) lol
Finely slice some green from the spring onion to garnish
If you need more bread to dip with use up bread rolls in freezer.
Handy to have a packet of rice crackers to serve also
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & herb doggy treats
- My Everyday White Bread
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Picnic eggs
- Beetroot & Chocolate cake (GF & refined sugar free)
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Self-Crusting Quiche
- The Thermo Mamma's easy wholemeal pizza dough
- Hidden Veg Sausage Rolls by The Thermo Niche
- Variation Impossible Quiche
- Mini Quiches