- 120 g Tasty cheese
- 100 g red onion
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 2-3 sprigs fresh oregano
- 75 g Grapeseed Oil
- 200 g Milk
- 3 eggs
- 260 g self-raising flour
- 20 g cornflour
- 150 g chicken cooked
- 70 g Corn
- 100 g broccoli
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease a mini muffin tin. Place cheese in bowl 5sec/speed 7. Set aside
- Place red onion and oregano in bowl chop 5 sec/speed 5.
- Add garlic paste, grapeseed oil, milk and eggs and mix 5sec/speed 4 until combined
- Add flour and corn flour and mix 10sec/speed 3
- Add chicken, corn, broccoli, salt and pepper and mix 5sec/speed 3
- Spoon mix into prepared tray, the mix is quite thick. Bake for 10-15 minutes until cooked through
Accessories you need
Swap the veggies and herbs to suit your own taste or what you have. I precooked my chicken in the varoma then shredded 4sec/speed 4.
I served mine with chilli jam, would be nice with any chutney.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Breakfast Muffins
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Sourdough discard crackers
- RSPCA Puppy Treats
- Boong eo ppang (Korean Fish Shaped Pastry)
- Latvian Bacon Buns - Pīrāgi
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits