- 250g Chickpeas
- 110g rolled oats
- 55g olive oil
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 large clove of garlic
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven 180c
Place chickpeas and oats in the bowl and blitz to a fine paste: speed 5/2 mins
Add garlic and stock paste: speed 5/40 seconds
Pour oil onto the lid so it drizzles through the MC into the bowl: speed 4 until incorporated.
Put between two pieces of baking paper, roll until 5mm thick. It should cover a regular baking tray.
Cut into rectangles before taking the top piece of paper off. I use a pizza cutter.
Prick with a fork so it bakes evenly.
Cook for 40 to 50 mins.
Cool and eat!
Converted recipe by Stacey at mykidslickthebowl.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Brazilian Cheesy buns (Pão de Queijo)
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Yorkshire puddings
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)
- Tuna and Zucchini Slice (Gluten Free)