- 70 g Butter
- 70 g vegetable oil
- 20 g honey
- 4 eggs
- 320 g full cream milk
- 90 g cornmeal (polenta)
- 240 g plain flour
- 150 g sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees and line 23x33cm oven dish with baking paper.
2. Melt butter in bowl 2 minutes/ 90 degrees/
3. Add remaining wet ingredients and mix 10 seconds/ speed 4.
4. Add all dry ingredients and mix 6 seconds/ speed 6.
5. Pour batter into dish and bake for 45 minutes.
6. Serve warm with chilli butter or honey.
Accessories you need
Great for kids lunchboxes - a real tummy-filler!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Light Fruit Cake
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Taiwanese Three Cup Chicken
- Sweet Chilli Chicken
- Tom Kha Gai - a Thai chicken and coconut milk soup (Paleo)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings
- Nacho Cheese Sauce
- Coffee Ice Cream (or any other flavour you can dream of!)
- Watermelon and Lime Margarita
- Spicy Corn Fritters (recipe converted from "Chin Chin - The Book. Recipes by Benjamin Cooper"
- Susan's Double Choc Mint Hot Chocolate Mix