- quantity Shortcrust pastry (see Everyday cookbook)
- TM Bechamel Sauce (White Sauce)
- 30 gram Parmessen cheese
- 5 Spring onions sliced
- 200 grams sliced mushrooms
- 200 grams sliced brown mushrooms
- Few sprigs thyme
- 50 grams spinach, fresh
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 200 degrees.
Make pastry as per edc adding parmessen cheese and cut out to fit pie tins.
Make Bechamel sauce as per edc when finished add mushrooms, spring onions and thyme and mix on reverse speed 5 for 30 seconds or until combined.
Place a few spinach leaves in pastry case and top with mushroom mixture just to fill the top of the pastry.
Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until golden.
Serve with a green salad. Enjoy.
Creamy Mushroom Pies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Spinach & Gruyère Quiche
- Cheesy cauliflower & zucchini muffins
- Vegetable Risotto Balls
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Chocolate Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Whipped Cream
- Lou'skitchen Silverbeet & Cheese GOZLEME
- Lou'sKitchen cinnamon scrolls
- Kiwi Jelly Slice
- Lou'sKitchen Chocolate Peppermnt Slice
- Old fashioned favourite - Jam and coconut slice
- Creamy tomato mushroom spaghetti
- Lou'sKitchen Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Egg and Bacon Pie
- Peach Galette
- Pepesan Ikan (grilled fish in banana leaves)
- Kangkung Pelecing (Spinach with Sambal)