- 600 grams chicken thighs (diced)
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 bunch Continental Parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 3-4 sheets Puff Pasty
- 2-3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons Milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mince partly frozen chicken thighs in two batches (cut into 3 cm cubes)
10-12 sec/speed 6
Transfer to bowl. Wash out mixing bowl
Combine onion, carrot, parsley, garlic into mixing bowl.
with measuring lid in, chop
3-5 sec/speed 6
Add in powders - garlic, onion & curry. Return minced chicken to the mixing bowl.
to incorporate ingredients, mix
15-20 sec/speed 5
Cut pastry sheets into half. Spoon a long strip on mixture along each half of the pastry. Brush along each join with milk. Roll the pastry length wise around the mince mixture, tucking the pastry edges underneath to roll. Cut each sausage roll in half, then half again. Brush with milk & sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake in 180degree oven for approximately 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Chicken mince mixture
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls