- 600 grams chicken thighs (diced)
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 bunch Continental Parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 3-4 sheets Puff Pasty
- 2-3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons Milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mince partly frozen chicken thighs in two batches (cut into 3 cm cubes)
10-12 sec/speed 6
Transfer to bowl. Wash out mixing bowl
Combine onion, carrot, parsley, garlic into mixing bowl.
with measuring lid in, chop
3-5 sec/speed 6
Add in powders - garlic, onion & curry. Return minced chicken to the mixing bowl.
to incorporate ingredients, mix
15-20 sec/speed 5
Cut pastry sheets into half. Spoon a long strip on mixture along each half of the pastry. Brush along each join with milk. Roll the pastry length wise around the mince mixture, tucking the pastry edges underneath to roll. Cut each sausage roll in half, then half again. Brush with milk & sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake in 180degree oven for approximately 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Chicken mince mixture
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars
- Zucchini Muffins
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- BLISS BALLS
- Mini Quiches
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Vegan Cauliflower Bechamel Sauce
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Custard Cross Buns
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth