- 600 grams chicken thighs (diced)
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 bunch Continental Parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 3-4 sheets Puff Pasty
- 2-3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons Milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mince partly frozen chicken thighs in two batches (cut into 3 cm cubes)
10-12 sec/speed 6
Transfer to bowl. Wash out mixing bowl
Combine onion, carrot, parsley, garlic into mixing bowl.
with measuring lid in, chop
3-5 sec/speed 6
Add in powders - garlic, onion & curry. Return minced chicken to the mixing bowl.
to incorporate ingredients, mix
15-20 sec/speed 5
Cut pastry sheets into half. Spoon a long strip on mixture along each half of the pastry. Brush along each join with milk. Roll the pastry length wise around the mince mixture, tucking the pastry edges underneath to roll. Cut each sausage roll in half, then half again. Brush with milk & sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake in 180degree oven for approximately 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Chicken mince mixture
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Lamb Ragu
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Green goodness soup