- 70 g cheese, grated
- 30 g Butter
- 15 g seeded (wholegrain) mustard
- 1 egg
- 300 g flour, all-purpose
- 70 g Butter
- 190 g Milk
- 25 g baking powder
- 80 g cheese, grated
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate both amounts of cheese 15s sp6
Turn oven on to 220 Deg
Melt butter 1min 85 deg sp1, add 70g grated cheese, mustard and egg mix 5sec sp3 and set aside
No need to wash put flour, BP, butter and mix 5 sec sp 6 until looks like bread crumbs add grated cheese and mix 2 sec sp 6.
Put in mode set for 40-50 sec poor milk through MC hole until forms into stiff dough.
Turn out on to a lightly floured oven Thermomat gentley press out into a square.
Add topping mixture and spreadout to edges cearfully, cut into your desired size and slightly move apart .
Bake 220 deg for 12-15 mins and golden brown
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Easy budget sausage rolls
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Sweet Potato, zucchini slice
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers