- 100 g Cheddar cheese, cut into pieces
- 100 g zucchini & carrot, cut into pieces
- 250 g plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 egg
- 140 g Milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Grease 2 x 6 hole muffin tins (silicone are perfect for these)
2. Add cheese & zucchini & carrot to mixing bowl. 5 secs speed 6. Repeat for an extra 2 seconds if you want a finer consistency.
3. Scrape down sides, add all other ingredients
4. Mix for 10 seconds, speed 3, scrape down and repeat for another 2 seconds if required.
5. Spoon into prepared muffin tin and bake for 10 – 12 mins.
Could include bacon/ham, sundried tomatoes or herbs as other options.
Tip: These freeze really well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Healthy dog treats/cookies
- Quick Savoury Pumpkin Scones
- Cheesy Seedy Veggie Bites
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Coconut yoghurt: Gini's
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Budget Brownie
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple