- 1 --- medium head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 brown onion, peeled & halved
- 100-200 grams cheese, rough chop
- 150g grams ham, rough chop
- 5 eggs, 1-2 more if needed
- 10 grams Fresh Baby Spinach, or similar leafy green e.g basil
- 1/2 teaspoons Garlic powder, or 1 large clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoons pepper, black, ground, optional
- 1/4 teaspoons cayenne pepper, optional
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut in half lengthways to garnish
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add cauliflower florets to the TM bowl and chop for 6-8 seconds on speed 4 or until all cauliflower is chopped to 'rice sized' pieces. Use TM spatula while chopping if needed to ensure cauliflower is chopped evenly. Set aside in a large bowl. No need to clean bowl.
- Add onion to the TM Bowl and chops for 6-8 seconds on speed 5 until fine chop is achieved. Add to the large bowl with other chopped ingredients. No need to clean bowl.
- Add ham to TM bowl and chop for 4-6 seconds on speed 4.
- Return cauliflower, cheese, and onion to the TM bowl then all remaining ingredients except cherry tomatoes. Using the TM spatula to assist, mix on speed 5 reverse for as long as it takes to completely combine the ingredients. approximately 10-15 seconds. Add more eggs at this point if the mixture looks too dry.
Accessories you need
Ideal for lunchboxes or breakfast on the go. Gluten Free. High protein.
Freezes well. Refrigerate for 1 week.
This recipe is converted from a recipe on delish.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Custard Cross Buns
- Mushroom Cappuccino with flavoured oil
- Banana Hazelnut & Honey Bread
- Carrot Cakes with Harissa Yoghurt
- Bánh Xèo - Crispy Vietnamese Pancakes with Nuoc Tuong - Yellow Bean Sauce
- Pistachio ANZAC Biscuits - Variation on EDC recipe
- Barbecue Sauce
- Cashew Cheese - dairy free
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Sautéed Chestnut Mushrooms