- 200 grams plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 100 grams cheese grated
- 160 grams Butter
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 pinch salt
- 300 grams Ham diced
Preheat oven 160 and line baking tin. I use a bread tin as I like the thickness but can also use a cake tin.
Place flour in jug and sieve speed 10 for 10 seconds. Then add baking powder and cheese and mix speed 4 for 5 seconds. Set aside.
Add butter and melt 100 degrees speed 1 for 2 minutes. Add eggs, mustard, parsley and salt and mix speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Add flour mix back in and mix again speed 4 for 10 seconds. Now add the ham and mix "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Pour into prepared tin and bake approx 40 minutes until golden and bounces back when touched. Leave to cool for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
A recipe from my French mother converted to thermomix
Accessories you need
Ham can be replaced with bacon. Can also replace with olives for a vegetarian option.
Can be served hot or cold for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Slice and freeze and defrost for the lunchbox.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy Chicken Sausage Rolls
- Pop's Gingernut Biscuits
- Sausage Rolls
- Lunchbox scrolls
- Variation Variation Subway Footlong Italian Herbs and Cheese Eat Fresh Bread Roll
- Variation Subway Footlong Italian Herbs and Cheese Eat Fresh Bread Roll
- Potato Gratin ala @levi_nathania
- Bec's Table Gourmet Crackers
- Savoury Cheese Biscuits
- Nuts and Bolts
- CRANBERRY CRACKERS
- Corn, Haloumi & Sun-dried tomato fritter bites
- Grandma's Tomato Relish
- Red Velvet cheesecake brownies (Gluten free)
- Sugar Free Carrot Muffins
- Chicken parma balls
- Layered Tim Tam Cheesecake
- Banana apple and oat pancakes or pikelets
- Gut friendly chocolate panna cotta
- Biscoff Cheesecake
- Mango Cream Tart
- Kelly's Apple Cake
- Jahana's Gluten, Dairy and egg free waffles
- Marilyn's Tomato Relish