- 130 grams Raw millet
- 150 grams brown rice
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Rice malt syrup, Or honey if not vegan
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 sprigs rosemary, Leaves only
- 30 grams Mixed seeds, Sesame,poppy,flax/linseed,sunflower
- 1 handful cashews, Roughly chopped or crushed (not too small)
- 170 grams cold water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Weigh brown rice and millet into mill onto flour for 1 minute speed 9
Add rosemary and grind for 5 seconds speed 9
Weigh in half the mixed seeds and add the salt, mix fir 3 seconds speed 4
With lid on (mc off) place a smaller bowl ontop and bring up your scales, weigh in water, oil and RMS (or honey) and give it a little stir to combine
Set the thwrmomix to speed 4-5 and slowly add the liquid until a dough forms (if all your liquid is finished and its still a bit dry add more water)
Divide the dough into 2 portions and roll each out between two pieces of baking paper about 2mm thick
Gently brush or sprinkle with water and top with cashews and remaining seeds.
Cut each tray into 15 squares or rectangles and either bake i the oven on 200 degrees for 10-12 mins or until lightly browned then turn oven off and leave the crackers for 1 hr with oven door closed
Alternatively dehydrate 8 hrs in your dehydrator to keep them raw
If you dehydrate these they are classed as raw.
These are vegan and gluten free but if you like you can add parmesan to the top
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- BLISS BALLS
- Mini Quiches
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites
- Slow Cooker Bacon & Vegie Quiche
- Chicken Tart
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves
- Fleur's Cauliflower Muffins
- Mini Cheddars
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Creamy Satay Chicken Risotto
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Banana fritters
- Nut Free Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Alice's Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles