- 130 grams Raw millet
- 150 grams brown rice
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Rice malt syrup, Or honey if not vegan
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 sprigs rosemary, Leaves only
- 30 grams Mixed seeds, Sesame,poppy,flax/linseed,sunflower
- 1 handful cashews, Roughly chopped or crushed (not too small)
- 170 grams cold water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Weigh brown rice and millet into mill onto flour for 1 minute speed 9
Add rosemary and grind for 5 seconds speed 9
Weigh in half the mixed seeds and add the salt, mix fir 3 seconds speed 4
With lid on (mc off) place a smaller bowl ontop and bring up your scales, weigh in water, oil and RMS (or honey) and give it a little stir to combine
Set the thwrmomix to speed 4-5 and slowly add the liquid until a dough forms (if all your liquid is finished and its still a bit dry add more water)
Divide the dough into 2 portions and roll each out between two pieces of baking paper about 2mm thick
Gently brush or sprinkle with water and top with cashews and remaining seeds.
Cut each tray into 15 squares or rectangles and either bake i the oven on 200 degrees for 10-12 mins or until lightly browned then turn oven off and leave the crackers for 1 hr with oven door closed
Alternatively dehydrate 8 hrs in your dehydrator to keep them raw
If you dehydrate these they are classed as raw.
These are vegan and gluten free but if you like you can add parmesan to the top
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Spinach & Gruyère Quiche
- Cheesy cauliflower & zucchini muffins
- Vegetable Risotto Balls
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Double choc apricot muffins
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- 20sec scones
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto