- 120 g Cheddar cheese, Cubed
- 30 g Parmasen Cheese, Cubed
- 150 g Gluten free plain flour
- 120 g Butter, Cubed
Mill both cheeses sp9 10 sec
Add flour and butter to bowl. Combine sp5 15 sec
Remove from bowl, roll into a log shape and wrap in cling wrap.
Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
slice into thin rounds and lay on lined baking trays.
bake in 180* oven for 10-15 mins
allow to cool on tray
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Soft Flatbread
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Brazilian Cheesy buns (Pão de Queijo)