- 120 g Cheddar cheese, Cubed
- 30 g Parmasen Cheese, Cubed
- 150 g Gluten free plain flour
- 120 g Butter, Cubed
Mill both cheeses sp9 10 sec
Add flour and butter to bowl. Combine sp5 15 sec
Remove from bowl, roll into a log shape and wrap in cling wrap.
Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
slice into thin rounds and lay on lined baking trays.
bake in 180* oven for 10-15 mins
allow to cool on tray
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Savoury Biscotti
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- lchf spinach bake
- Mega Bacon and Veal Cheesy Roll
- Smokey Bacon Mac Bites
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Smoked sausage frittata
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤
- Grain-free crackers the ThermoMonts way