- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 80 gram sunflower seed
- 100 gram pumpkin seeds/pepitas
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 30 gram coconut oil
- 1 egg
-Toast Fennel Seeds 2 mins/120/spd 1.
-Mill 20 sec/spd 10.
-Add Garlic chop 10 sec/spd 8. Scrape sides of bowl.
-Add dried Thyme, Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds and Salt.
-Pulse 4 x 1 sec Turbo.
-Add Coconut Oil and Egg.
-Mix 5 sec/spd 5. Scrape sides of bowl.
-Mix 5 sec spd 5.
-Spray a two pieces of baking paper (larger enough to cover a large baking tray).
-Place the dough between the two oiled surfaces and roll out so until it is cracker thickness.
-Remove top piece of baking paper and cut into desired shapes.
-Bake for about 20 mins in a 165C Oven, or until golden.
Here is the original recipe: //www.sbs.com.au/food/recipes/free-lots-crackers
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits