THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 150 grams Butter
- 280 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 5 grams xanthan gum
Recipe is created for
- Put chopped butter and cream cheese into bowl and press briefly on turbo a few times to combine.
- Add flour and gum to the bowl and knead for 2 minutes.
- Turn pastry out and chill pastry in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Roll out on your mat until pastry is about 1/2 cm.
- Line pie dish with pastry addyour chosen filling and bake at 180 C for about 20 minutes. You may want to put a top on your pie, there should be enough pastry with this recipe to do that. I filled this one with caramelised onion and goats cheese.
Accessories you need
Add icing sugar to make it sweet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo