- 100 gram buckwheat grain
- 2 tsp yeast or 20g fresh yeast
- 300 gram water
- 350 gram Orgrans self raising flour
- 70 gram Orgran gluten free gluten substitute
- 2 tsp xanthan gum
- 20 gram Evoo
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan forced. Mill buckwheat for 1 minute, speed 9 and set aside.
2. Put in yeast and water and heat 1 minute, 37 degrees, speed 1
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix for 6 seconds, speed 6.
4. Knead 2 minutes, on wheat setting.
5. Sprinkle a bit of gluten free flour on the bench and shape into a ball. Put into a container for about 30 mins (I am not actually sure it got a lot bigger though).
6. On a floured bench roll out until about 1/2 cm thick. Spread on the toppings - anything you like -, cut in long strips about 3 cm wide and roll. Stack them next to each other on a baking tray (I used the square tupperware baking thingy) and bake for 30 minutes.
7. Let cool on a wire rack
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- Warm Thai Chicken and Noodle Salad - Paleo, Gluten Free
- Tomato and Roast Capsicum Soup
- Seeded Paleo Bread (adapted from Pete Evans)
- Buckwheat and Sesame Crackers
- Asian Coleslaw with chunky Thai Cashew Dressing
- Egg free paleo pumpkin bread
- Moroccan Chickpea, Pear Quinoa
- Kale, broccoli and almond salad
- Caramalised onion, spinach and three cheese frittata
- Spinach and Seed Crackers
- Paleo zucchini and carrot fritters
- Spicy Hot Chocolate
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Churros - Gluten free
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls