- 120 g Gruyere, or other &quot;swiss&quot; style cheese, roughly cubed
- 80 g Butter
- pinch salt & pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 150 g water
- 120 g plain flour
- 3 eggs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven to 200C, line a baking sheet with an Oven Thermomat or Thermomat.
Add the cheese to the bowl and grate 10sec, Speed 7. Set aside.
Add the butter, salt & pepper, chives and water to the bowl. Without the MC in place, heat 5min, Speed1 (if the MC is in place, the mixture will bubble over).
Add the flour and mix 1min 30sec, Speed 3. Leave to cool until mixture has dropped below 40C.
With the blades turning at Speed 4.5, add the eggs through the hole in the lid, one at a time checking that each egg is incorportated, then mix for another 30sec after the last egg is added.
Add 100g of the cheese and mix 30sec Speed 2.
The dough will be quite sticky. Drop teaspoonsful of the mixture onto the prepared oven tray, leaving room for the balls to puff up. Cook in the centre of the oven, 200C for 20min.
Goujeres with chives
Accessories you need
Enjoy these light, tasty pastry puffs warm or cold as an appetizer.
They may also be filled with a savoury mixture, using a piping bag.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Apricot slice
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Zucchini slice
- Chilli Seed Crackers - Easy, Healthy, Quick
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Broccoli & Blue Cheese Soup
- Moroccan spiced cauliflower & almond soup
- Buckwheat Galettes (GF crepes/wraps)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Brownies
- Creamy Tomato, Prawn & Pumpkin Fettuccine
- Walnut & Rosemary Shortbread
- Buckwheat & Rice Risotto with Chicken & Asparagus
- Cheesy chilli pull apart bread
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Blanch Vegetables
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits