- 1 tbsp chia seeds, soak for 1 hour
- 4 tbsp lukewarm water, to soak chia seeds
- 140 grams almond meal, I always use the leftover from making almond milk
- 15 grams flaxseeds, or linseeds if prefer
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt flakes
- 15 grams pumpkin seed
- 15 grams sunflower seeds
- sesame seeds, to sprinkle on top
1h 16minPreparation 1h 1minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- In a small bowl mix chia seeds with water and set aside for 1 hour.
Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
Place almonds, flaxseeds, garlic powder and sea salt into the bowl and mill for 20 seconds at speed 7.
Add the soaked chia seeds (now a thick gel) and mix speed 4 until the ingredients begin to form a ball (aprox. 10-15 seconds)
Form mixture into a ball and roll it between two sheets of baking paper. Paint the surface with water and sprinkle sesame seeds over. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Accessories you need
Before bake, cut the mixture evenly with a sharp knife.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Lupin Flour fathead dough
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Apricot slice
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Cauliflower Nuggets