- 300 g SR flour
- 30 g caster sugar
- 1 level teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 160 g Milk
- 80 g oil, neutral flavour, e.g. Sunflower
- 120 g Grated Tasty Cheese
- 80 g ham, finely chopped
- 225g can pineapple pieces, drained, pieces reserved
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- 2 tsp parsley, chopped fresh, or dried
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease and/or line 12 muffin pans.
1. Combine flour, sugar and baking powder sp3/5 seconds.
2. Add the eggs, milk and oil, sp4/10 secs.
3. Add ham, pineapple pieces, cheese, S & P, mustard and parsley.
4. Blend sp 3/10secs/. Finish blending with the spatula if not thoroughly blended to avoid mincing the ingredients.
5. Spoon into prepared cases and bake for 20-25 minutes or until baked and golden.
6. Serve warm, split and slathered in butter.
7. Can be frozen.
Accessories you need
So much flavour for so little effort...
Delicious served with a nice hot cup of tomato soup.
Optional; Add some chopped fresh or sun dried tomato to the mix when adding the ham etc.
Join my FaceBook group Thermify me and Thermify me Breadwinners for more great recipes, tips and cooking class schedules for the Gold Coast.
Modified and tweaked from a recipe by Taste.com.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- GLUTEN FREE CRUMPETS
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake