- 300 g SR flour
- 30 g caster sugar
- 1 level teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 160 g Milk
- 80 g oil, neutral flavour, e.g. Sunflower
- 120 g Grated Tasty Cheese
- 80 g ham, finely chopped
- 225g can pineapple pieces, drained, pieces reserved
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- 2 tsp parsley, chopped fresh, or dried
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease and/or line 12 muffin pans.
1. Combine flour, sugar and baking powder sp3/5 seconds.
2. Add the eggs, milk and oil, sp4/10 secs.
3. Add ham, pineapple pieces, cheese, S & P, mustard and parsley.
4. Blend sp 3/10secs/. Finish blending with the spatula if not thoroughly blended to avoid mincing the ingredients.
5. Spoon into prepared cases and bake for 20-25 minutes or until baked and golden.
6. Serve warm, split and slathered in butter.
7. Can be frozen.
Accessories you need
So much flavour for so little effort...
Delicious served with a nice hot cup of tomato soup.
Optional; Add some chopped fresh or sun dried tomato to the mix when adding the ham etc.
Join my FaceBook group Thermify me and Thermify me Breadwinners for more great recipes, tips and cooking class schedules for the Gold Coast.
Modified and tweaked from a recipe by Taste.com.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Viennese whirls
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Wholemeal rolls
- Orange Pound Cake
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice