- 200 grams SR flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 egg
- 250 grams Milk
- 200 grams grated cheese
- 100 grams ham, finely diced
- 100 grams chives / spring onions, finely sliced
Add flour, sugar, salt, cayenne, egg and milk to bowl. Mix 10 seconds / speed 4. Scrape down and ensure mix is combined.
Add cheese, ham and chives/spring onion and mix 5 seconds / / speed 4.
Spray muffin tin and spoon mix in. Bake at 210C for 15 minutes. Should be golden brown on top and coming away from the edge of the tin when baked. Cool in tray for 5 minutes before turning out on to wire rack to cool.
Makes 12 standard muffins.
Makes approx 40 mini muffins, reduce cooking time to 10 minutes.
Can be frozen for up to 3 months.
The amount of flour depends on what sort of texture you are after, must use a minimum of 200g but if you want a more muffin/cake texture up to 250g.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Raspberry, Lemon & Chia Jam