- 550 grams Bakers flour, (GF plain for gluten free)
- 2 sachets dry yeast, ( 14g)
- 1/2 tsp EACH, of dried herbs, ( your choice)
- 250 grams Milk
- 120 grams water
- 2 tbsp raw sugar
- 30 grams Butter
- 2 tsp of garlic salt.., ( sea salt )
- 2 eggs
- 20 grams Parmesan cheese, ( grated )
- 20 grams Butter, ( melted )
8Recipe is created for
- Turn oven onto keep warm or around 30-40 degrees.
- Grate Parmesan on sp 6 for 7-10 sec., Set aside.
- Add the flour, yeast, and dried herbs to TM bowl and combine. sp5 for 10 sec.,
- Add the water, milk, butter and salt and melt. 60oC , for 3
- Add the egg and combine. Sp 3 for 30 sec. Then beat - sp6 for 3 minutes
- Add the flour mix and sugar to the TM bowl and combineon sp2 for 30 sec.,
then need - sp2 closed lid
- Place in a floured bowl, cover and place in the oven for a quick 15 minute rise.
( should be light and fluffy , not drying out) see tips...
- Turn out and roll into small round balls ( palm size), and place in the baking
tray/ pan. Put them back in the oven for another 15 minutes.
- TURN OVEN UP... -190oC(170oC fan)Brush with butter and sprinkle with
- Bake for 15-20 minutes . Remove and allow to sit for 2-3 minutes, then serve.
Herb & garlic rolls
I have found that by placing dough in the thermoserver and then placing it in a warm oven, that proofing dough is a fast and easy breeze. ( any recipe) I place the server without the lid in a warm oven and allow to heat while I'm preping. When the dough is ready to proof, I place it in the floured thermoserver, lid on and back into the warm oven for 15- 20 minutes. The dough is perfect everytime and I saved around 30- 40 minutes of waiting. .
I would assume a pot ( floured) would have the same affect..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Easy budget sausage rolls
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Sweet Potato, zucchini slice
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤