- 225 g buttermilk
- 165 g water
- 550 g bakers flour
- 2 tsp Yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 45 g Celery, in pieces
- 115 g carrot, in pieces
- 135 g zucchini, in pieces
- 35 g shallot, whole
- 75 g sundried tomatoes
- 20 g sundried tomato oil (or other oil)
- 100 g cream cheese
- 70 g grated cheese
- 100 g Hungarian Salami, sliced thinly
- 100 g ham, sliced thinly
2h 20minPreparation 2h 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 200C.
Place buttermilk, water and yeast in the bowl, heat 3 min/37C/speed1.
Add salt and baker's flour and mix 6 sec/speed 6, then knead 3 mins.
Using a thermomat or greased bowl, cover dough and place in a warm spot to prove until double in size.
Add carrot, celery. zucchini, shallot. sundried tomatoes, and oil to bowl. Blitz 10 secs/speed 5.
Srape down bowl. Cook 7 mins/ 120C/ speed 2.
Allow mixture to cool in the bowl, in the fridge for 10-15 mins. Add cream cheese and mix 30 sec/ speed 3.
Place in the fridge to cool completely
If your dough has doubled in size, you are ready to get rolling. On your thermomat or floured work bench, bash your dough out to get rid of residual air, and then use a rolling pin to roll into a rectange approx 40 cms x 30 cms.
Spread completely cooled filling on dough. Layer salami and ham over filling. Roll from the bottom of the longest side, so that you end up with a long sausage shaped dough with the filling spiralled inside.
Transfer to a surface where you can use a sharp knife (a board or bench - not your thermomat). Cut the dough into 15 pieces, about 2-3 cms thick. Place on a tray lined with baking paper about 5 cms apart.
Sprinkle with grated cheese.
Place in a warm spot for 30 mins until they have almost doubled in size again.
Bake in oven for 15-25 mins until desired colouring is reached.
To make dough
To make filling
Assembly and Baking
Accessories you need
You can really add any filling you like to these scrolls.
This recipe has the toddler and husband tick of approval.
This recipe is also suitable for the TM31
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Easy budget sausage rolls
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Sweet Potato, zucchini slice
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)