- 340 grams raw almonds
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 85 grams honey
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
Preheat oven to 180C degrees.
Spread the almonds in a single layer on a baking sheet lined tray and bake for 6 minutes.
While the almonds are baking, combine the olive oil, honey, cayenne in TM bowl 60 Seconds, 50C, Speed 1.
Transfer the almonds to the bowl to coat, 60 Seconds, 50C, Reverse, Speed 1. Return almonds to the lined baking sheet lined tray.
Using a spatula, spread the almonds out in a single layer and return them to the oven.
Bake the almonds for a further 15 minutes or until they turn a deep reddish brown.
Allow the almonds to come to room temperature while still on the baking sheet.
Seperate each kernel and store in an airtight container until ready to serve. (If they get that far). Yummy!!!!!
Honey & Chilli Roasted Almonds
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C.
We use Australian tablespoons and cups: 1 teaspoon equals 5 ml; 1 tablespoon equals 20 ml; 1 cup equals 250 ml.
All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed.
All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified.
All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves
- Fleur's Cauliflower Muffins
- Mini Cheddars
- Bacon, onion and cheese slice
- Pizza Scrolls
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Chickpea and Oat crackers
- Chia Banana Yoghurt Pancakes
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Grantham Ginger Crunchies
- Butterscotch Cream Ice-Cream
- FRESH CHERRY ICE CREAM
- Crayfish and Prawn Dip
- Piri Piri Seasoning
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- GARLIC PRAWN & CRAB DIP
- Vegetarian Chicken Flavoured Stock Powder
- Osram’s Christmas Nuts & Bolts
- Chillied Corn Fritters
- CANDIED MANDARIN PEEL
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- Cold Brew Coffee Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Whole Baked Chinese style Kampung Chicken
- Berry Mango Delights
- Loukoumades. Greek doughnuts
- Cel's Delicious Honey Chicken
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Choc Banana Super Smoothie
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers