- 150 grams Tasty cheese
- 1 onion
- 3 slices bacon- diced
- 80 grams self-raising flour
- 4 eggs
- 315 grams Milk
- 3/4 teaspoon Mixed Herbs
- salt and pepper to taste
Place cheese and onion in the thermo bowl and chop on speed 5 for 10-15 seconds.
Add diced bacon and SR flour and mix on speed 2 for 10-15 seconds.
Add in remaining ingredients and mix on speed 2-3 for 20 seconds.
Pour over the back of a large spoon into a greased quiche dish.
Bake in a moderate oven for 40-45 minutes until golden and firm to touch in the centre.
This is a great basic recipe. I adapt this all the time to suit what is in my fridge. The quiche pictured has been adapted to include cherry tomatoes, half natural yoghurt and half milk, spring onions and half a brown onion, red and green capsicum. I also regularly include a small can of corn kernels although I didn't have them in the pantry this time.
To fancy it up a little, it also looks great with thin slices of Roma tomato placed on the top of the quiche after it has been poured into the quiche dish but before placing it in the oven.
This is a fantastic low budget dish to take to work lunches. It is also delicious cold making it great for picnics.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Macadamia Parmesan
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle