- 150 grams Tasty cheese, Roughly chopped
- 1 onion, Halved
- 125 grams SR flour
- 4 eggs
- 300 grams bacon, Roughly chopped
- 375 grams Milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate cheese 2 seconds, speed 7 & set aside.
Place bacon & onion in TM & chop, 3 seconds, speed 5.
Saute 4 minutes, 100c, speed 1
Add grated cheese & remaining ingrediants to TM bowl & mix all together, 20 seconds, speed 5 .
Pour into greased ovenproof dish, cook on 180c for 30 - 45 minutes or until golden brown & set.
Serve with a side salad for a main meal or on its own for a breakfast dish.
Finely chopped parsley can also be added for extra colour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- lchf spinach bake
- Mega Bacon and Veal Cheesy Roll
- Smokey Bacon Mac Bites
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Smoked sausage frittata
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤
- Grain-free crackers the ThermoMonts way
- Calzones/Pizza Pockets
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce