- 0.25 litres water
- 1 level tsp honey, liquid
- 1 tbsp dried instant yeast
- 40 g Oat Fibre, (not flour)
- 85 g golden flaxseed meal
- 140 g Wheat gluten
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp Butter, softened
- 1 tsp salt
These buns taste like the real deal! Don't worry about adding the honey, the yeast will eat most of it.
24 carbs in the whole recipe. I usually make 12 buns each with a net carb total of 2.
Microwave 1 cup (250 ml) of water for about 45 seconds until it is 100-110°F (37 - 43°C).
Put water, honey, and yeast in , Speed 1, 5 seconds.
Add in your remaining ingredients in the order listed.
Knead in Thermomix for about 8 minutes.
Put into a loaf pan or make buns. Let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes. (I warm my oven slightly and let it rise in there with the lights on).
Bake in an oven for 20-25 minutes at 375°F (190°C) degrees.
Instead of salt, I like to add 2 tbsp or Everything But The Bagel Seasoning.
For larger hamburger buns, divide dough into ten portions.
Makes a great pizza dough as well, no need to cook it first like Fathead or cauliflower crust.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Little piggy faces
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Keto Chia "Rice" Pudding
- Cauliflower Version of "I LOVE your potato salad" no-potato salad
- Mushroom "Cauliflower Rice" Risotto - Low Carb
- Olive Garden Salad Dressing - Low Carb
- Low Carb Zuppa Toscana
- Low Carb Catalina Salad Dressing
- Low Carb Pancakes
- Extreme Garlic Caesar Salad Dressing
- Mushroom Beef Soup - Low Carb
- Low Carb Clone of Mushroom soup
- Chocolate raspberry muffins
- Gussie's Biscuits
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Banana & Raspberry Cake
- Aglio Olio
- Greek Yoghurt Ranch Dip
- Deb's tasty Cauliflower Soup
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Cornflake honey slice
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Jalepeno and Lime sauce
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding