- 0.25 litres water
- 1 level tsp honey, liquid
- 1 tbsp dried instant yeast
- 40 g Oat Fibre, (not flour)
- 85 g golden flaxseed meal
- 140 g Wheat gluten
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp Butter, softened
- 1 tsp salt
These buns taste like the real deal! Don't worry about adding the honey, the yeast will eat most of it.
24 carbs in the whole recipe. I usually make 12 buns each with a net carb total of 2.
Microwave 1 cup (250 ml) of water for about 45 seconds until it is 100-110°F (37 - 43°C).
Put water, honey, and yeast in , Speed 1, 5 seconds.
Add in your remaining ingredients in the order listed.
Knead in Thermomix for about 8 minutes.
Put into a loaf pan or make buns. Let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes. (I warm my oven slightly and let it rise in there with the lights on).
Bake in an oven for 20-25 minutes at 375°F (190°C) degrees.
Instead of salt, I like to add 2 tbsp or Everything But The Bagel Seasoning.
For larger hamburger buns, divide dough into ten portions.
Makes a great pizza dough as well, no need to cook it first like Fathead or cauliflower crust.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Keto Chia "Rice" Pudding
- Cauliflower Version of "I LOVE your potato salad" no-potato salad
- Mushroom "Cauliflower Rice" Risotto - Low Carb
- Olive Garden Salad Dressing - Low Carb
- Low Carb Zuppa Toscana
- Low Carb Catalina Salad Dressing
- Low Carb Pancakes
- Extreme Garlic Caesar Salad Dressing
- Mushroom Beef Soup - Low Carb
- Low Carb Clone of Mushroom soup
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation Date lime cake
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Beef and Guinness Stew