- 1 leek (white part)
- 1 carrot
- 1 sprig parsley
- dash olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 300 grams SR flour
- 250 grams Milk
- salt/pepper to taste
- 100 grams grated cheese
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven 180C and grease muffin tray.
2. Place carrot and parsley in bowl and chop 5 seconds, speed 5.Put aside.
3.Place leek in bowl and chop 4 seconds, speed 7.
4. Add dash of oil and sautee at 100C/1 minute, speed 1.
5.Add flour, eggs, milk and mix for 4 seconds, speed 4.
6. Add carrot and parsley and cheese and mix for 20 seconds speed 4
7. Pour into muffin tray and bake for 20mins until golden brown.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Sausages
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Caramilk Hot Chocolate
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Egg Free Pancakes
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- Vegan banana pancakes
- ARNOTT’S Mint Slice Hot Chocolate