- 20 grams honey
- 125 grams Butter
- 80-100 grams raw sugar
- 95 grams rice bubbles, can do half cocopops if you wish
- 140 grams muesli, I use Homebrand from Woolies
- 40 grams Dried Mixed Fruit
- 20 grams Coconut
- 25 grams sesame seeds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grease tin and put aside.
I use silicone tray so just a light spray of oil is needed.
Pre Heat oven to 180 degrees
Melt Butter, Sugar and Honey together
4 mins/90 degrees/ speed 1
Add all other Ingredients into the bowl
1 min/ speed 3/ "Counter-clockwise operation"
Scrape down sides during this process if needed.
Press mixture into tin. Use the bottom of MC to push down. Ensure its quite compacted down.
Bake at 180 degrees for 20 mins. Watch closely as they can brown and burn very quickly. You want them to be golden in colour.
Allow to cool in tin (they will firm up as they cool) and turn over onto a cutting board.. Slice into approx 16 slices.
Also note these freeze really well too
Accessories you need
If you prefer them a little firmer. Just reduce the amount of butter..
Also you can reduce the amount of sugar for a healthier option
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Apricot slice
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Zucchini slice
- Chilli Seed Crackers - Easy, Healthy, Quick
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar