- 30 grams mushroom, dried, wash and soak well
- 10 grams ginger, stem
- 300 grams Pork Belly, divided to 2cm pieces then frozen for more than 3 hours.
- 50 grams spring onion, stem
- 5 clove garlic cloves
- 200 grams soy bean paste
- 50 grams water
- 5 grams chinese cooking wine
- Put pork belly into mixing bowl then set turbo/4sec then put it into a spare bowl.
- Strain soaked mushroom then put it with ginger and spring onion stem together into mixing bowl, set 5sec/speed5 to chop.
- Add 50g oil then set 5min/120°C/speed1 to stir fry.
- Add pork mince, soy bean paste, cooking wine, 200g water then set 15min/Varoma/speed1 to cook.
- Put simmering busket instead of measuring cup on top of the cooking bowl while it is cooking.
- Serve immediatly mix well with noodles/soy bean curd jelly(pudding)/rice or boxed it to refrigeration after it is cool down.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups