- 125 grams Light cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 3/4 cup plain flour (sifted)
- pinch salt
- 225 grams mushrooms, fresh, Mixed
- 1 --- French Shallots, Chopped
- 2 stalks spring onions, Finely sliced
- 1 egg
- 1 heaped teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 heaped tablespoon parsley leaf, Chopped
- pepper and salt, To taste
- 1/2 Cup Swiss cheese, Shredded
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- I teaspoon Flour, Plain
Place cream cheese and butter in TM bowl, set to speed 3/4 and mix for 35 seconds. Add flour and mix another five seconds.turn to setting for 1 minute. Remove mix from bowl and form into a ball. Wrap in cling wrap an allow to rest in fridge for an hour.
Chop mushrooms roughly with French shallot in TM bowl a few seconds on speed 3-4. Set aside. Melt butterin bowl 100 degrees add mushrooms and shallots, cook untill tender about 4-5 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly. Rinse bowl. Beat egg flour herbs and seasonings ( if using) on speed 4 for 20 seconds. Stir in shredded cheese and mushroom mix on until combined. Divide chilled dough into 24 balls and press into mini muffin pan and fill with mixture. Bake at 190 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Serve warm.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Little piggy faces
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Jalepeno and Lime sauce
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds