- 125 grams Light cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 3/4 cup plain flour (sifted)
- pinch salt
- 225 grams mushrooms, fresh, Mixed
- 1 --- French Shallots, Chopped
- 2 stalks spring onions, Finely sliced
- 1 egg
- 1 heaped teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 heaped tablespoon parsley leaf, Chopped
- pepper and salt, To taste
- 1/2 Cup Swiss cheese, Shredded
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- I teaspoon Flour, Plain
Place cream cheese and butter in TM bowl, set to speed 3/4 and mix for 35 seconds. Add flour and mix another five seconds.turn to setting for 1 minute. Remove mix from bowl and form into a ball. Wrap in cling wrap an allow to rest in fridge for an hour.
Chop mushrooms roughly with French shallot in TM bowl a few seconds on speed 3-4. Set aside. Melt butterin bowl 100 degrees add mushrooms and shallots, cook untill tender about 4-5 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly. Rinse bowl. Beat egg flour herbs and seasonings ( if using) on speed 4 for 20 seconds. Stir in shredded cheese and mushroom mix on until combined. Divide chilled dough into 24 balls and press into mini muffin pan and fill with mixture. Bake at 190 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Serve warm.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ooba Healthy'ish' Curried Sausages
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Applesauce muffins
- Cale's Crepes
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS