- 125 grams Light cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 3/4 cup plain flour (sifted)
- pinch salt
- 225 grams mushrooms, fresh, Mixed
- 1 --- French Shallots, Chopped
- 2 stalks spring onions, Finely sliced
- 1 egg
- 1 heaped teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 heaped tablespoon parsley leaf, Chopped
- pepper and salt, To taste
- 1/2 Cup Swiss cheese, Shredded
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- I teaspoon Flour, Plain
Place cream cheese and butter in TM bowl, set to speed 3/4 and mix for 35 seconds. Add flour and mix another five seconds.turn to setting for 1 minute. Remove mix from bowl and form into a ball. Wrap in cling wrap an allow to rest in fridge for an hour.
Chop mushrooms roughly with French shallot in TM bowl a few seconds on speed 3-4. Set aside. Melt butterin bowl 100 degrees add mushrooms and shallots, cook untill tender about 4-5 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly. Rinse bowl. Beat egg flour herbs and seasonings ( if using) on speed 4 for 20 seconds. Stir in shredded cheese and mushroom mix on until combined. Divide chilled dough into 24 balls and press into mini muffin pan and fill with mixture. Bake at 190 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Serve warm.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"