- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 200 g lukewarm water
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp dehydrated veggie powder, optional - see hint
- 1-2 portions Frozen Chopped Spinach, (can use frozen kale instead)
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast, or 20g fresh
- 400 g Baker's Flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Lightly grease a large bowl with oil and set aside[/size]
- Add 200 g lukewarm water
- Add 1 tsp brown sugar
- Add 2 tsp dried instant yeast or 20g fresh yeast
- Add 1 - 2 blocks of frozen chopped spinach
- Add 1 Tbsp dehydrated veggie powder (See additional tips)
- Place measuring cup on mixing bowl lid, and...
- Mix 20 sec/speed 2
- Add 400 g baker's flour
- Add 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- Add 1 tsp salt
- Place Place measuring cup on mixing bowl lid, and"Dough mode" knead 2 mins.
- Transfer dough onto Thermomat and seperate into 2 or 3 portions, then roll each portion into a ball. Fold over the Thermomat to cover the dough, then leave to prove in a warm place until doubled in size (approx 1 hr). Use as required.
Accessories you need
To be prepared in advance - if you have veggies that are going to waste in the fridge, you can dehydrate them and blitz them, then use them in the pizza base, as well as in the pizza sauce. Veggies that work well are zucchini, purple cabbage, tomatoes, carrots, celery. I also use this blend on homemade crackers and give those to the kids instead of the store-bought BBQ shapes. If you don't have a dehydrator you can slice them thinly and lay them in a single layer in your oven on the lowest setting and leave them overnight, or longer. Some veggies will take longer than others. Be sure to dry them out completely to avoid them going mouldy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli and Corn Nuggets
- Cheddar biscuit bites "Lepelsteeltjies"
- Beer Quickbread
- Mushroom and Mascarpone Tart
- Apricot Bliss Balls
- Tanias Scones
- 2 Minute Noodle Frittata
- THERMOMUMMA BREAD ROLLS (PLAIN OR CHEESE & BACON)
- THERMOMUMMA JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- THERMOMUMMA SAVOURY SCROLLS
- Lunchbox Hot Dogs
- Minced meat skewers with prune
- Walnut Crescent Cookies
- Cauliflower and cranberry salad
- Russian custard
- Vegan Mayonnaise with Aquafaba
- Green Goddess Dressing (sour cream & mayo)
- Janine's - Creamy Pasta Sauce - Thermie and Friends
- Tessas Bread Rolls
- Ayam masak bali (Fiey Ahmad's recipe)
- Kel's edited version of sweet n sour pork meatballs
- Raisin & Chocolate Chip Cookies - Gluten Free
- Phil's Bread Rolls