- 50 grams pecorino cheese, cubed
- 150 grams tasty cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 --- small red onion, halved
- 125 grams ham, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 370 grams Milk
preheat over to 180 degrees celsius. grease a 26cm pie dish. grate cheeses for 10 secs on speed 9. set aside. place onion and ham in mixing bowl, chop 5 secs on speed 4. Add cheeses and 50gms plain flour blend 5 secs on speed 4, spread evenly over greased pie dish base. Without washing bowl, put eggs and milk in the bowl and mix for 5 secs on speed 3. Pour over the base, cook 40 mins or until puffed and golden. coo slightly before slicing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Blueberry Chia Puddings
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- The perfect lemon tart
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Rosette Christmas Cookies Shell
- Salted Caramel Fudge