- 50 grams pecorino cheese, cubed
- 150 grams tasty cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 --- small red onion, halved
- 125 grams ham, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 370 grams Milk
8Recipe is created for
preheat over to 180 degrees celsius. grease a 26cm pie dish. grate cheeses for 10 secs on speed 9. set aside. place onion and ham in mixing bowl, chop 5 secs on speed 4. Add cheeses and 50gms plain flour blend 5 secs on speed 4, spread evenly over greased pie dish base. Without washing bowl, put eggs and milk in the bowl and mix for 5 secs on speed 3. Pour over the base, cook 40 mins or until puffed and golden. coo slightly before slicing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars
- Zucchini Muffins
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- BLISS BALLS
- Mini Quiches
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Vegan Cauliflower Bechamel Sauce
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns