- 50 grams pecorino cheese, cubed
- 150 grams tasty cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 --- small red onion, halved
- 125 grams ham, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 370 grams Milk
8Recipe is created for
preheat over to 180 degrees celsius. grease a 26cm pie dish. grate cheeses for 10 secs on speed 9. set aside. place onion and ham in mixing bowl, chop 5 secs on speed 4. Add cheeses and 50gms plain flour blend 5 secs on speed 4, spread evenly over greased pie dish base. Without washing bowl, put eggs and milk in the bowl and mix for 5 secs on speed 3. Pour over the base, cook 40 mins or until puffed and golden. coo slightly before slicing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Dulche de leche
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake