- 250 grams Self Raising Flour
- 250 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 zucchini
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 100 grams Milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop parmesan on speed 7 for 10 seconds. Set aside.
Chop zucchini and onion on speed 6 for 6 seconds.
Add Flour, cheese, mustard powder, egg and salt & pepper.
Mix for 30 seconds on speed 3.
Add +- 100mls milk to create wet mixture. Add more if desired consistency is not reached.
Bake in 200 degree oven for 15-20 mins.
Accessories you need
For variations add chives, spring onions, bacon bits, ham...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Frozen Mango and Lime Margarita
- Chocolate Caramel Slice
- Miso Salmon with Sesame Greens - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Slice - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Spicy Pumpkin, Coconut and Lentil Soup - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Fresh Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Soft White Rolls
- Pan fried gnocchi with roast pumpkin and a burnt sage butter
- Chicken, Lime and Coconut Parcels with Coconut rice
- Hazelnut & Fig cacao biscuits
- Seafood Pasta with tomato & chilli
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice