THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 grams Buckwheat groats
- 1 tablespoon Flaxseed Meal
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 240 grams water
- 60 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Recipe is created for
- Preheat oven 190 degrees and line a 30cm tray with baking paper.
- If using buckwheat grouts Mill flour speed 9 for 60 seconds
If using buckwheat flour add and continue[/size]
- Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds.[/size]
- Add remaining ingredients and mix on speed 5 until combined, Mixture will be really thick (like a cake batter)
- Scoop out the dough and divide into 4 even portions.
- Place portion onto lined tray and smooth out evenly with wet hands/spatula.
- if storing for future seperate each baked portion with baking paper & keep in an airtight container or sealed with beeswax paper/cling wrap store in freezer for to 3 months
- Add favourite toppings and bake for a further 10 minutes (Allow time to defrost if using stored bases)
Accessories you need
this recipe is a variation created to suit those that are gluten free corn free sulphur free nut free.
Buckwheat is a gluten free, low GI seed (despite its name). Buckwheat is high in minerals (copper, manganese, magnesium) and vitamins (B vitamins) as well as being high fibre and a good source of protein.
add your favourite toppings and enjoy delicious pizza that's filled with nutrition!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Popcorn Chicken
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)