- 360g pumpkin, chopped roughly into small pieces
- 220 g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 45 g polenta
- 80 g Butter, softened
- 300 g grated cheese, *remember to grate first
- 30 g Spinach Leaves
- 100 g feta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 185 g buttermilk
- 100 g extra feta, optional
- 2 tbsp Pepita Seeds
**Pre-heat oven to 180 deg
1. Add pumpkin to TM and chop - 15 sec/speed 4.5, or until finely grated
2. Add all remaining ingredients except extra feta and pepita seeds and mix well - 45 sec/speed 5. Use spatula to assist and extend time if required
3. Using a tablespoon, scoop mixture into muffin trays or cases, press a small piece of extra feta (optional) into the middle of each, and sprinkle with pepita seeds.
4. Bake for 25 min or until golden brown.
**If using a TM31, the bowl will look very full. It's fine, keep mixing and using spatula in step 2.
Converted from a Coles Magazine. So glad I did; they are DELISH!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Lamb and feta sausage rolls
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches
- Indian Spiced Cauliflower Soup
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats