THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 550 grams Roasted Pumpkin pieces
- 370 grams ricotta cheese
- 1 clove garlic, Roasted
- 2 eggs
- Breadcrumbs (1/2 cup)
- 2-3 tablespoons cumin ground
- 1-2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 heaped teaspoon Vege Stock Concentrate, Undiluted
- 70 grams Parmesan cheese, Grated
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- Pre-rolled Puff Pastry Sheets
- Butter, Melted- (to brush)
- dried herbs, To Sprinkle
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all the filling ingredients into TM bowl.
2. Combine on speed 3.5 for approximately 25 seconds - or until even colour.
3. Cut pastry sheets in half and place a line of filling about 3/4 of an inch wide and about a centimetre high down the centre of each strip of pastry.
4. Roll the pastry over the filling and overlap slightly.
5. Place seam down on a lined tray. Cut to desired size.
6. Using a fork, poke the rolls a few times.
7. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with herbs.
8. Place in a preheated 200°C oven for approximately 15-20 minutes or until golden and fluffy.
Let cool a bit before eating.
**I used pre-ground, shop bought Cumin. Fresh Ground Cumin will be stronger. If unsure, start with 1 or 2 tablespoons and adjust to taste**
* After combining all filling ingredients, stand the combined filling in the fridge to firm it and make it easier to form on the pastry.
* The breadcrumbs/flour may need to be altered depending on the moisture content of the pumpkin.
* I roasted the pumpkin on a lined tray with a light brush of oil before I weighed
* You could make your own flaky pastry while letting the filling firm in the fridge.
* These freeze and defrost well. If you wish to warm them up in the oven I suggest cooking them for 5 min less so the pastry wont go too brown when you reheat.
**If you wish to make your own Ricotta, I find this recipe in the Recipe Community easy and delicious. Ricotta by NKearney
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Sarah's Apple Crumble Conversion
- Bulk Budget Lasagne
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Shhh Hidden Vege Choc Brownies
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Quick and Creamy Guacamole
- Garlic Chicken Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Fruit Roll Ups/ Fruit Leathers