- 8 medium eggs
- 2 Tomatoe's halved
- 1 medium red onion halved
- --- few sprigs of parsley
- --- Chives/ shallots
- Anything else you want to add
- 400 ml of milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Autumn Summer Winter Baking BBQ Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Baby food Children food Vegetarian Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Egg dish (soufflé, omelette) Pie, quiche Vegetable dish
1. Crack eggs into thermo mix bowl and add your desired herbs.
2. Mince/ wisk eggs for 2-5 seconds on speed 9 untill herbs reach desired size and mix. Empty into a clean bowl.
3. Place tomatoes and onion cleaned and halved into Thermomix bowl and any other extra ingrediants. Dice on speed 4 for aproximatly 3 seconds or until desired consistancy.
4. Pour egg mixture back into thermo mix and add milk and salt if desired. Set Thermomix to stir while you grease muffin tins. Once tins are greased fill with filling. Now would be a great time to add cheese.
5. Take bread and using a glass cut circles out of the bread. Place these over the top of filling in muffin tin.
Place muffin tin into a oven set to 180 to 200 degrees for 15 to 20 min until golden brown. Serve warm.
Accessories you need
Add whatever you want! Completly customisable. Remove milk if you want non dairy options.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Little piggy faces
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Keto Low Carb Yeast Buns/Bread
- Rosemary Cranberry Crackers (Adapted from ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen)
- Haloumi & Corn Fritter bites
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze