- 150 grams pumpkin, chopped
- 300 grams self-raising flour
- 20 grams Butter, chopped
- 20 grams sugar
- 1 egg
- 20 grams milk
20minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 15min
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 220◦C.
2. Place pumpkin to TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 5.
3. Add flour, butter and sugar to bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 8.
4. Add egg and milk through lid opening. Set dial to closed lid position and mix for 20 seconds on Interval speed to form a soft dough.
5. Turn onto Thermomat (or lightly floured surface) and press or roll out to 2cm thick. Dip TM spatula into flour and cut dough into 12 scones.
6. Arrange on oven tray and glaze tops with milk.
7. Bake at 220◦C for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
8. Lift onto cake cooler. Serve with butter.
Accessories you need
Suitable for freezing for up to 1 month.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mini Quiches
- Easy savoury muffins
- Cheese and Bacon Grain Free Quiche
- Best Pumpkin Scones
- Healthy Zucchini Slice
- Tomato Relish, Ham and Cheddar Muffins - A Donna Hay Recipe
- Pizza Rolls
- SALT 'N' VINEGAR POTATO PIZZA
- Easy Spinach & Cheese Roll
- Three cheese and spinach rolls (TM31)
- LCHF Bacon and eggs with cauliflower breakfast bake
- Zucchini, Carrot, Leek and Bacon Slice
- Beef Cheeks on Mashed Cauliflower & Baby Carrots
- Breastfeeding (Lactation) Bikkies
- BIG MAC Sauce
- Orange Mash
- Steamed Slider Buns
- Zucchini Pasta slice
- Macadamia,Cranberry & Pepita Anzac Biscuits
- Mini Quiches
- Low Salicylate Carob Sweet Potato Brownies
- Anzac Caramel Slice
- Jam tart daisies
- Fruity yoghurt flavoring