- 150 grams pumpkin, raw, chopped, approx 3cm cubes
- 300 grams self-raising flour
- 20 grams Butter, chopped
- 20 grams sugar
- 1 egg
- 20 grams Milk
Recipe is created for
1.Preheat oven to 220◦C.
2.Place raw pumpkin to TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 5.
3.Add flour, butter and sugar to bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 8.
4.Add egg and milk through lid opening. Mix for 20 seconds on "Dough mode" to form a soft dough.
5.Turn onto Thermomat (or lightly floured surface) and press or roll out to 2cm thick. Dip TM spatula into flour and cut dough into 12 scones.
6.Arrange on oven tray and glaze tops with milk.
7.Bake at 220◦C for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
8.Lift onto cake cooler. Serve with butter.
Accessories you need
Suitable for freezing for up to 1 month.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lamb ribs with an apricot glaze
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Braised pork with bamboo shoots and sticky rice
- Savoury pullapart with ham, cheese and sweet chilli sauce
- Orange and coconut cake
- Hot Chocolate - kids favourite frothy recipe
- Quick Pasta and Lamb Casserole
- Bushwalker Cookies
- Banana Cake