- 100 g water
- 100 g spelt flour, wholemeal or plain
- 100 g plain four
- 100 g whole quinoa, white or red for more colour
- 50 g oilve oil
- pinch salt
- 2 tablespoon Seeds of choice, sesame, chia, linseed, poppy etc
- optional, lemon zest, garlic, herbs (eg rosemary)
Add water, spelt, flour, quinoa, oil to the Thermomix
Mix 5 seconds / speed 7
Add salt and seeds of choice.
Closed lid / 2 minutes / knead function
Tip dough onto baking paper, make two balls and roll out thinly. Cut into desired shapes and bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 175 degrees until lightly brown and crisp (keep an eye on them near the end of cooking, time will depend on your oven). Serve with dip or allow to cool and store in an air-tight container.
Blitz lemon rind, garlic and rosemary first, then do steps listed above.
Great served with dips made in your Thermomix!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- lchf spinach bake
- Mega Bacon and Veal Cheesy Roll
- Smokey Bacon Mac Bites
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Smoked sausage frittata
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤
- Grain-free crackers the ThermoMonts way
- Calzones/Pizza Pockets
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)