- 500 grams water
- 2 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 400 grams chicken breast fillets
- 100 grams onions
- 100 grams fresh mushrooms
- 400 grams Milk
- 80 grams cheese
- 40 grams Butter
- 50 grams plain flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, ground
- 1 portions puff pastry, ready-made
- 1 portions egg yolk
- 100 grams sweet corn kernels
- 10 grams olive oil
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Make 1 quantity of Quick Puff Pastry rolled out to 4mm thickness use pastry cutter, cut 8 large and then use small pastry cutter to make a smaller circle in the middle don't press all the way through pastry just indent it.
Cut 1 Onion into 1/4's
- Grate cheese 10 sec/speed 8
500 grams water and 2 tbsp vegetable stock paste into "Closed lid"
place Varoma on jug MC removed
arrange sliced chicken in Varoma so steam can circulate cook 25 min/Varoma/"Gentle stir setting"
Check if Chicken is cooked if not do a further 5 min
place in serving bowl
discard water and rinse
place chicken back in"Closed lid"
Shread 5 seconds/speed 4/"Counter-clockwise operation"
put in serving bowl
- Creamy filling
chop onion 4 secs/speed 7 scrapdown sides of"Closed lid"
add sliced mushrooms olive oil 3 min/120c/"Gentle stir setting"
place with chicken in serving bowl add corn
add butter into "Closed lid" melt 2 min/100c/speed 1
add plain flour 2 min/100c/speed 1
add milk salt pepper in "Closed lid"
cook 8 min/90c/speed 4
add 60 g cheese to "Closed lid" 10sec/speed 4
pour white sauce over chicken,onion,mushroom corn mixture and stir with spatula until all combined
spoon into prepared vol au vant shells sprinkle with reserved cheese and bake on 180c for 10 min serve with green salad of choice
Accessories you need
You can use pre made Vol au vant shells
serve with green salad of your choice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Maltese Galletti
- My Aussie Meat Pie
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Gluten free berry yoghurt cake
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /